Friday, July 27, 2018

Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color Review

Assalammualaikum and hi everyone!

As I promised on the previous post, I'll be doing a Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color review as well as Bobbi Brown Skin Long Wear Weightless Compact Foundation SPF 30 PA+++. 



First and foremost, I applied this Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream. From the physical impression, I love the smell and texture. The face cream does not smell like it have a parfum inside it and I feel safe lol. I can say it also moisturize my skin a bit as I have quite dry and dull skin. Therefore, the Hydrating face cream does represents the name. Hydrate my dehydrated skin. Get it? :D Also I found that it was easy to apply foundation on my face after I used this Hydrating Face Cream. 




Moving on, next I got this baby over here, Bobbi Brown Skin Long Wear Weightless Compact Foundation SPF 30 PA+++ in code Warm Sand. This is a 12 hour wear, oil free, cream compact foundation that provides the perfect balance between extended wear, an ultra comfortable feel with a natural matte, seemingly poreless, skin finish. I do agree that this foundation really gave me comfortable feel as I felt like I did not wear any foundation on my face! Really guys! So freaking legit. That is why the name is Weightless Compact Foundation. Didn't feel any weight though. The only thing is that the compact foundation claims it has full cover but I don't really feel it does because I can still see my scar so yea. Maybe I should try the liquid ones in future?





I got a Crushed Lip Color lipstick in code Babe and I think it is a very suitable color with my skin tone aha well done Bobbi Brown! It may look like really pinky but it is not actually. It is rich in Vitamins E and C and beeswax, the balmy formula glides on comfortably with a satin matte that leaves lip hydrated and kissably soft. Plus, it won't feather or fade for crush-worthy color that lasts all day!


Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in code Babe swatch on my hand. I usually go for matte finish lipstick. But...I kinda love with this one though coz it gave satin-matte finish! It's satin but it's matte. 



And the best part is... we got name personalization on our Crushed Lip Color, hand illustrated by Bobbi Brown's personal illustrator! She made it so neat. I always love something handmade. I truly appreciate your talent and skills, miss illustrator! Love!



Lastly, I topped it off with Bobbi Brown lip gloss in code Crystal to gave me more shiny-lips look but all I got was, baru-lepas-makan-mee-goreng-lips look. K.


This is me wearing all of the Bobbi Brown products above! Do let me know your own review or comments in the comment box below ya? Thank you for reading!

Much love,
Ajwin

No comments: