Monday, July 23, 2018

Bobbi Brown Girl Crush

Assalammualaikum and hi everyone!

So yesterday I was invited to Bobbi Brown's private event by hottest IT girl, Khainina Khalil. It was all quite last minute though but I still managed to be there hihi. Thank God we did not have any other plans on the weekend and of course, huge thanks to my husband for taking care of our son when I was at the event. Love you!



The event started at 1030 am till 1200 pm. It was basically just about Meet & Greet session with Khainina Khalil and friends which is Zamrina Zamrim and Cilibling! Therefore, Bobbi Brown also introduced their new range of lip product which is Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color. The lipstick has satin matte finish and all of the colours are just so pretty! More like a candy to me yums hehe.


Aren't you agree with me? Look at the coloursssss oh so nice!



When I was trying the compact foundation! 
Opps Cilibling is photobombed at the back!



 Khainina Khalil and I.
She is so pretty! Girl Crush alert!


One of the top influencer, Zamrina Zamrim! Seriously standing next to her make me feel like a Giant and she is Sizuka haha


With Khainina Khalil and Cilibling!


Some refreshments at the event. Sorry all my loves because I'm not enjoying you so much coz I enjoying the Bobbi Brown makeup buffet more!!


So this is all the Bobbi Brown products that I gotta try soonnnn! The products are 

Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in code Babe
Bobbi Brown Skin Long Wear Weightless Compact Foundation SPF 30 PA+++ in code Warm Sand
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in code Crystal
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream 

Cannot wait to try! Will be doing a review about all of the products soon! Stay tuned peeps!


What I'm wearing?

Top : KamiIdea
Hijab : Floracrush


Thank you Bobbi Brown Malaysia in Mid Valley for having me! Hoping to see you guys again in the next future events! Love Bobbi Brown makeup products!

Much love,
Ajwin

1 comment:

Madam iEeDaZ said...

hi sistur! sis ni tak pernah tak cantik kannn kann kann.. :)