Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Review

Assalammualaikum and hi everyone!



So hari ni I'm gonna review about Boscia Luminizing Black Mask that I got from Sephora Mask Wonderland box. I always nampak youtuber and instafamous di Malaysia using this Boscia brand and sangat tempting nak cuba. 



It's a peel off mask. You have to apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 30 minutes or until completely dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges and rinse off any residue. 

The texture is like any other black mask I tried before. To be precise, Daiso black mask. Lol. Sorry for the messy photo.


Me and my H trying the mask. Excuse our tahan gelak face!

I personally don't have any idea for any other Boscia's products but for this one.. I actually felt a bit frustrated. Sebabnya hidung saya yang masih terasa berblackhead lagi haha. But for the other face area, effectnya memang WOW. Rasa mulus sangat. Cuma it don't really works on my nose. You can buy this Boscia Luminizing Black Mask full size from Sephora dengan harga RM 139.00 !

Thanks for reading!

Much love,
Ajwin

No comments: