Thursday, September 13, 2018

Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex Review

Assalammualaikum and hi everyone!

I received this cream few weeks ago dalam my mailbox, and honestly saya pun lupa bila apply for this free tester haha. So I was like, ok jugak let's try la kan. I've been using this cream daily for the past few weeks now. I applied it once per day. Waktu malam je. Lepas cuci muka, pakai toner, facial treatment essence, saya pakai cream ni. Of course selepas tempoh Safi Dermasafe.



I can say that I am so amazed with this cream. Effect lepas konsisten pakai memang terbukti keberkesanannya gitu. Memang buat kulit rasa lembut and glowing. Tapi sebenarnya it is not about that. Cream ni untuk anti penuaan yang sebenarnya. It is a night treatment cream to combat visible signs of aging. 



The texture is like this. Warna light aqua blue. Smells so refreshing. Not sticky to face. For me, I love this cream to be honest. I feel that my skin is more softer la than before. Disebabkan I got this in a free tester sample, I need to google la how much the price and when I found out the price, I was like ok.. Kat Lazada semua jual atas RM200! Haha. But you can get Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex ni from their own website with the price of RM 196.46.

Thank you for reading!

Much love,
Ajwin

No comments: